Thursday, July 8, 2010

friend and good food BAREFOOT RAW CREATIONZ!

I am starting this blog up and going again. I have been more established and I keep to continue to find others that like to prepare yummy food! When I think about this blog I remind myself of "barefoot contessa." The whole Idea of preparing food and aways having a yummy meal and good company. BareFOOT raw creations I will call this blog! haha. any who. I shared this moment with a good friend Justin. Justin has been a Chef for 10 years and he is the head chef a chakra 4 in phoenix. It was nice to be around someone experienced and combining our thoughts.

















so, here is a collective effort creation!






Hello collard GREENS. We did not have 4 or more hours to make taco shells, but collard greens is totally the next best thing!














MANGO FENNEL PARADISE with some SPICE (lemon grass/basil/others)



























KIWI LIME SAUCE. amazing, if you ask me.





































EQUALS!!!=




































Raw Corn dish dilish- thinly cut radish/jalapenos/red onion/ pars it up/ and other seasonings!= yum
























equals this!=














okay, okay, so this dish is not raw, but, Justin has never had veganaze and I was like then I am going to make a mean potato salad with green onions and dill. it was good combo.



















The completion on the making and the eating of the food, eh like 5 days ago I made a white tranquility mind body sun tea. and it was the best ever. so. yea. always have to take a picture of the set up of food!





We ate, and DUH, listen to Hawaii records. the end.
PS, if anyone is interesting in doing a raw fest with me, I would love to blog it! let me know!! blessings to all, and all a good day!


1 comment:

  1. That was a fun night. Except for the headache that I got. I hit the sauna and it helped.

    ReplyDelete