Thursday, January 7, 2010

FERMENTING

Hello again. My second post, hurray. This one is short and sweet.













I don't much people that I used to. So, i am decided to talk about what is going on with my health and my well being. I have been on this journey to understand my mind body a spirit. I have been sick of my ups and downs and also sick of just being blinded with my health and just trying different eating habits. I have felt that it is time to buckle down and get some real answers. I got hair analysis and getting blood work done.













when I got my results in with my hair analysis, i realized how bad my health was. Really was. I am hypoglycemic and I am going to be on a diet that is recommended for my depression, anxiety, and stress.






I am fully not raw. I cant fully do that until my body is fully balance with the right proteins and my thyroid is back to par. AND MY METAL AND EMOTIONS ARE IN LiNE!


I am just really thankful for the support I have had and the continued support I need.



I just feel very bless on having an amazing family,partner, and amazing friends, even if I haven't talk to you in a long time.





anyways. so that is where I am at in this "process OF THE RAW!" haha.





Back to what I am making.






FERMENTED DREAMS of........






this is my mess that I made making Sauerkraut.... ahha






THIS IS MY YUM YUM OF STUFF



What I have in the image is!!!: KOMBUCHA!, Sauerkraut, and REJUVELAC.
Raw Sauerkraut: the PRO:
This lactic acid works the same in a jar of fresh sauerkraut as it does in our large intestine benefits of absorbing an entire ecosystem into our own internal ecosystem. The lactic acid from the sauerkraut creates an environment where the introduced beneficial bacteria can reproduce and in turn create more lactic acid.
Lactic acid also helps digestion.
It is also the most important defense we have against harmful bacteria and parasites often present in food
REJUVELAC:
Rejuvelac is an excellent tonic for the entire system. It particularly benefits the intestines and the colon. It is rich in natural enzymes and goes a long way in replacing the flora and fauna of the intestines which have been lost due to the consumption of antibiotics. Antibiotics do not have an "intelligence" that discriminates between the "unfriendly bacteria" and the "friendly bacteria" which are necessary for our very survival.
KOMBUCHA:
1. Great beverage
2. Sense of well-being
3. Helps to relieve congestion in airways
4. Thicker hair (whoopee!)
5. Energy boost
6. Straightened my hair out!
7. Helps osteo arthritis
8. Great conversation piece! :)
9. Licked Calcifying tendonitis
10. Helps with asthma
11. Has brought me into contact with some very caring people.
12. Stress buster
13.Very calming
14. Increase sex drive
15. Regulates Intestines.
16. Cured Candida Overgrowth.
17. Aides digestion - especially on top of diary.
18. Addictive taste.
19. Eliminates or reduces heat rash.
20. Improved circulation/controlled venous stasis in shins
21. Clears and Improves skin
22. Makes a good hair rinse
23. Redundant 'Momma's make good brass cleaners!
24. Helped take the "scales" from a friends Skin disorder
25. Makes a wonderful, soothing foot soak.
26. Shrinking large fatty tumor.
27. Flattening and fading old age carotene patches on the face.
28. Stops severe menstrual cramps
29. Makes a wonderful facial.
30. Made me much more mobile with my gout.
31. Oncoming headlights do not bother me as much.
32. Reduces / stabilizes blood pressure.
33. Prevents and helps heal bladder infections
34. Eases carpal tunnel syndrome
35. Heals boils and staph infections on skin.
36. Prevents oral canker sores
37. Prevents eczema and psoriasis
38. Household Cleaner: cuts grease, cleans stoves, bathroom tiles, windows, copper
39. Hair and nails grow faster
40. I can see the pupils of my eyes again without glasses.
41. More energy
42. Clears nail fungus
43. Improves the sense of well being for people with liver Cancer
44. Helps an older woman feel and look younger
45. Helps Arthritis sufferers
46. Cleanses toxins from the system
47. Soothes burns and sunburn
48. Takes the sting and swelling away from Bee Stings
49. Good underarm deodorant
50. For some people; eliminates desire for alcohol, & helping to relax
51. Smashes flus and colds
52. Significant progress healing chapped lips from topical application of KT
53. Kombucha Colony makes a great poultice
54. Removes rust
55. Returns grey hair to it's natural color for some people
56. Improved eyesight
As I am writing this my thought is: why am I doing this? this is a lot of work, when it should be so simple. Another part of me says: it is fun, I mean why not, check out this avenue, if it doesn't work, there is always other methods of madness.
anywho, I love waking up, knowing I have something to per pare for myself for the day and share with others, so hurray.
NOTE: Tomorrow will be a big post because I will be making RAW PIZZA!!!
anywho, love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment