Sunday, January 10, 2010

PIZZA? DEHYDRATOR?

hello!
well, MY ATTEMPT to make pizza with out a dehydrator.
I felt if the crust was hard... it would of been amazing. I totally had my doubt in that.
THE CHEESE WaS AMAzinG! oh man. becca dangs amazing cheese. The recipe is a keeper!!
I took pictures of the process. the tomato sauce was really good too. okay, okay, okay. I want to try with a different attempt on the crust, because it was amazing but maybe not for pizza, or I just have the Gluten wheat pizza flavor stuck in my taste buds.... hahaha.. okay here it is.




amazing raw cheese

greeny spice pizza crust
tomato garlic yum yum



all together crust,sauce, and cheese.

cant forget AVOCADO

finish product
Beet-seaweed salad with the rest of the raw cheese.

It was really nice to have company. My friend Mary and Paul came over to enjoy the feast.


It was really nice to share a feast, I hope to do more.

After trying to dehydrate the crust I posted a question on facebook.. "does anyone have a dehydrator I could use."
As soon as I did so, Robyn girl said she did. I AM ALL EXCITED now, because Ill be making raw crackers!

Magical dehydrator.



the small crackers I made with the extra crust and veggie juice I made.
well, there is going to be more crackers an other things were this comes from, so keep a look out.
whoooo hoooooo!!!!
I hope you enjoyed!




2 comments:

  1. yum, that all looks so good!! especially the seaweed salad, I'm such a sucker for that yummness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I bought beets and kale today for that salad we had last year with balsamic... I miss sharing food with you!

    ReplyDelete