Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Post!

Hello, I have made other raw foods and treats, but yesterday I decided to start documenting! I was talking to myself and I said to myself "why don't I take pictures of my creations till my intention grows of what I really want to happen with my Raw Creationz, RIGHT?" haha. In a later date i will post what I want to achieve in the avenue of my life. Here are some pictures!




This is where all the creation happens, in my parents kitchen



This is the Chia seeds and Cashew Milk, flour, and raw nuts.




This is raw ice cream cake. raw coco, raspberries, coconut stuff, and a walnut crust. YUM



this is my LUNCH. It was really fun to make. I got the idea from this raw cook book I was looking at at Changing Hands. It is a RAW BURGER. haha. with: carrots,kale, cilantro, garlic(a lot), onion,curry,nut yeast, and love duh. Under the raw patty there is avocado, arugula, tomato, and portebella mushroom. It was to die for.. I made one and gave one half to my bro, then I made my partner 2! haha. Anyways, this is one of my favorite meals I have made so far! I made this and ate out side. It was really nice, I said a prayer for the goodness and for the new year and all the elders. it was nice to just be. be with me.

OH Yah, made RAW CHOCOLATE Milk with the raw cashew milk I made. OH GOODNESS. I though chocolate soy milk was good, but this is by far the best. I hope to be making GALLONS of this stuff, for real!

CHOW DOWN IN THE SUN.

Thank you for VIEWING.


This is what I was drinking while this blog was underway.




If you have any questions on anything I made, or make, send me an email (beccadang@gmail.com) or post a comment.

















































































































































































1 comment:

  1. ymmmmm, i've never had cashew milk but that sounds delicious!!! haha drinking kombucha while reading this post...
    xo

    ReplyDelete