Tuesday, January 26, 2010

RAW GET TOGETHER

*I didnt realize that uploading pictures would be such a pain in the ass. I have been making Raw food, sometimes it is just really hard to take pictures of it all.....


*Last Wed. we had an awesome RAW food party/ sewing party! I have some pictures of that, I am still waiting on some more. I decided to just go with it. ah, a whole day of eating sewing and good people.


*For the RPP practicum party I made Raw falafel and tabulie with hemp seeds and some raw hummus. They were really good. I forgot to add one thing, but it was okay. the Constancy was profound to me. flaky in a way? I dont know how to put it..... but it was good. there was also a raw chocolate cake with Orange zest that Gilad made which was AMAZING! i still have some in my fridge.

Here are some picture of the little get together at Dereks and Allisons house.



This is all the food! because I didnt have it all. We got Iris apple parsley yum salad, borsh(raw style!) rice roll, kale chips! sauce that Dash and I made for our burritos the night before. Dereks salad... (I ate Shannon's salad before this, so that is why it is not on my plate.)


this is some hummus that turned out to be the best batch I have made, yummm

This Image is Derek, Allison, Shannon, Iris, Allison's son is some where around there.


Derek made an awesome beat spinach spice dill, other herb salad.




Here is Allison cutting the veggies for the rice rolls. yum yum yum!



That is Derek after making his salad






This is the amazing spicy salad that Shannon made.. oh man. you go girl.


this is Emily, I told her she can have a patch. cutee piee! Allison's daughter
*I have made some cabbage salad as well.. and more sauerkraut.
*well, yea, that is what I have been doing in the raw FOODNESS... but as always I have to save the best for LAST!
so, I have a job Opportunity open up for me. Because of an amazing friend Dana. I will be preparing raw Cakes and treats for a new restaurant opening up called POMEGRANATE. It is in Awatukee. hurray. so I will have some pictures of the creations soon! wish be the best wishes!
*till then, make raw stuff and send me pictures, it would be fun to exchange, or whatever you got. hahahha. doesnt have to be raw...

No comments:

Post a Comment