Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SOME CRACKERS SOUP AND SALAD

Hello again. It feels like it has been a while since I have last posted. I have not been keeping up well, but I will get into the swing of thing soon. I wanted to share details of this diet plan I am doing for hair analysis and all that good stuff!



I got write up of my body imbalances and now I am taking supplements twice a day and also using a UV red sauna almost every day. My emotions have been more stable and I have things to work with. I am excited about that. So I continue to say that I am not fully raw, but I enjoy the process and how it works for me some days.

I do not have a picture of this amazing smoothie I made but i put lavender in it as well, and it came out amazing.

here are some chocolate sesame seeds cookie bars.. thingys, they are pretty good but potent.



I really love these crackers, I am sure I am going to make more.. Sprouted quoi and carrot and other good things.
That is pretty much what I have made, and kale chips with sesame seeds and soy sauce and garlic, which I didn't take a picture of, dang! oh well.... I ate those really fast.. they are so easy to make!!


this was friday evening, haha... I was totally just laying around not helping at all but showing Dash how to use the blender, (oh yeah I made an awesome DRESSING FOR THE SALAD!!!!).... after a good talk from a friend and this food, I was way stoked on life.
we have here is some raw soup! it was a lot! with the crackers I made and and like the yummiest salad!!! enjoy
(It was too cute, with the kombucha I made as well)



I told Dash he was my model for my blog, so here it is... yum yum food..
it was amazing. good food, good company.

PS... I always make raw coca, coconut, and agave, mix it together and EAT IT, my favorite snack ever. the end.


This is what the craft is about. good food and company. With any type of food made and any kind of company! I just love it. LOVE IT.

More to come... yeah, way more!

questions on recipe, email me.

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures with Dash. Good luck with your new regimen :) I've heard the infrared light can be very healing, where are you getting that treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sauna in my house that I have been using... DIY.. in my garage. you can use it some time if you would like. I love it. I do it every morning. hope all is well. becca!

    ReplyDelete